KatzKraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grief at Dark Abyss

3 posters

Go down

Grief at Dark Abyss Empty Grief at Dark Abyss

Post  Nerfmario 17th September 2012, 10:31 pm

You would think that a hidden town would be the safest place to live and store your valuables, think again! Around 5:00 me (Nerfmario) and Luigi3ds went to our home in Dark Abyss only to find our LOCKED chests destroyed in our house! Rule 5 on the board at Dark Abyss says to respect your neighbors property, but i guess that this person didn't care. Kelle came to see what was wrong but only told us that a mod could have done it because only MODS have permission to break lost chests. All of Luigi3ds' stuff was stolen along with some of my items. Who ever did this plz undo it and give poor luigi his stuff back.
Thanks -Nerfmario
Nerfmario
Nerfmario
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Grief at Dark Abyss Empty Re: Grief at Dark Abyss

Post  Darian 17th September 2012, 11:41 pm

We discovered a lot of that stuff was gotten through creative (for example the 8 stacks of wool and the emeralds) We couldn't tell what was legit and what wasn't so we had to get rid of it all. We'll have no problem replacing the iron items and small things but we're not replacing the items we believe were attained through creative.
Darian
Darian
Admin

https://thecrosswire.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Grief at Dark Abyss Empty Stacks of Wool

Post  Nerfmario 18th September 2012, 12:23 am

May I ask if you considered that there is a wool farm down stairs and that villagers trade 10 sugar cane for 1 Emerald. Is the only reason you took away Luigi's stuff because there is no way to "track" what he got through Fortune and villager/ player trading? BTW: Luigi only had 8 Emeralds and got the most of the wool from the community wool chest down stairs at the farm.
Thanks -Nerfmario

Correction: Luigi enchanted the Fortune on his own and bought a silk touch pick from Sigulez.

Nerfmario
Nerfmario
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian 18th September 2012, 8:08 pm

It seemed like a lot of wool to have been gotten from the sheep farm. And yet again it had nothing to do with his pick. I had no idea he even had a diamond pick let enough one that was enchanted until YOU mentioned it. The important items he lost were replacing so it should be the end of the discussion. Next time don't store mass quantities of goods in a place no one ever goes to cause it looks suspicious.
Darian
Darian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  red5aa 18th September 2012, 9:44 pm

Acually Darian, I have used the sheep farm in the Dark Abyss, and it is wry successful. Besides the fact that there were already stacks of wool in a community chest next to the farm, I BELEIVE Nerf could have been easily
able to get that many wool. When I used it, within 15 minutes, I was able to get around a stack. If you do the math, within 2 hours Nerf could have gotten 8 stacks, and also production of different colors
would lessen the time. Nerf could have EASILY collected 8 stacks of wool.
Also, I have acually traded with the Villager Nerf has, and he could have gotten that much Sugar Cane from it, or made a sugar came farm, which are very succesful.

-red5aa
red5aa
red5aa
Peasant
Peasant

Location : About 26,000 lightyears from the center of the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Post  Darian 18th September 2012, 9:53 pm

Again it looked suspicious so we as mods reserve the right to get rid of items we believe are illegit. once we realized the problem it was corrected and the matter should have been dropped
Darian
Darian
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  red5aa 18th September 2012, 9:56 pm

Ok :/
red5aa
red5aa
Peasant
Peasant

Location : About 26,000 lightyears from the center of the Milky Way

Back to top Go down

Grief at Dark Abyss Empty pick

Post  Nerfmario 19th September 2012, 1:00 am

The only reason i bring up the pick is because i thought that was the item that you wanted from Luigi since he bought it from Singulez and the pick apparently was through creative. PS: the reason Luigi has all of his stuff in dark abyss is because that is the only house he has and he is to lazy to make his own house XD.
Nerfmario
Nerfmario
Peasant
Peasant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down